At-home Purification (techniques based on traditional Panchakarma)
This 10-day program is designed so you can experience the benefits of Panchakarma in a home setting, as well as learn some important habits for long term health. You will be guided every step of the way to ensure you obtain the full benefits of this type of subtle cleansing.
The program is ideal for the busy professional: prep time is minimal; most people don’t take vacation time, though I do usually recommend you clear your schedule of deadlines and other stressful duties.
What is Panchakarma?
Panchakarma is a natural, powerful way to slow multiple degenerative processes in the body. For example, Panchakarma is actually capable of slowing the aging process. Because Ayurveda promotes natural and holistic methods for healthy aging, it is well-known as a rejuvenation treatment. By eliminating toxins (called “ama” in Sanskrit—or undigested food by-product) from your body, Panchakarma assists individuals in improving their health and wellness while enhancing their mental clarity and increasing their energy levels. By freeing the body of harmful chemicals, you can allow it a chance to function at its best (and relax at its best, too).
You will receive detailed instructions of what you must do during every day of the cleanse.
Support your mind and body with more clarity, focus, and positive energy! These are just some of the benefits of the Ayurvedic cleanse, based on the ancient principles of Panchakarma. During this guided home cleanse, you will:
- Receive personalised instructions and guidance to fit your unique wellness goals
- Learn important principles of Ayurveda and the importance of Purification
- Participate in group Yoga & Meditation sessions
- Explore Ayurvedic Lifestyle routines to build a foundation for your ongoing personal practice
- Get recipes and learn about Ayurvedic Diet/Nutrition
- Get unlimited support from a qualified and experienced Ayurvedic Practitioner
The At-Home Cleanse includes the following:
- Initial assessment + personalised instructions (1 hour)
- 3 personalised Lifestyle sessions (1 hour each): learn how to do self-abhyanga, cooking, meditation, yoga....)
- Unlimited email support during cleanse
Add traditional panchakarma therapies to your cleanse protocol for the ultimate Ayurvedic experience! During your initial assessment, the practitioner will recommend appropriate "panchakarma" therapies to fit your imbalances and specific issues:
- netra basti
- pinda swedana
Because therapies are individualized, price will be set at the initial assessment.